Friday, April 17, 2020

Movie CCR

This CCR was by far the most time consuming project of all. We had to record ourselves answer our 4 CCR questions provided to us by our teacher. After making a 12-15 minute video of  ourselves elaborating on each question. We the had to insert pictures over our voice to show we could edit. I used two forms of inserts. The two I used were split screen and the a regular insert on top of everything. Making the CCR took a very long time. This was because there was so much footage that going through it all and inserting was the most tedious work I've ever done. I had to go through each clip and listen to the entire thing and insert pictures over it, trim unnecessary parts, etc. When I was finally done with this, I ran into a new problem: I didn't have enough footage. My video was about 45 seconds short and I didn't really know what to add on at that point. This meant that I had to go back through every single piece of footage. When I went back through the footage I had to split some apart to make a new video be put in between to add on more time. This was EXTREMELY time consuming. Then, when I thought I was finally done and that things were running smoothly, I ran into yet another problem. I could not transport my video anywhere because it was too large. The google slides on my phone wouldn't let me upload a video onto them, so I had no way of getting it onto blogger. This crushed me because time was ticking and I knew if I didn't turn it in that would be a 0 worth 20% of my grade. That would break my heart because of how hard I worked on it and how much time I spent making it as good as it could get. Then, I called in for some help. After trying to follow the Media directions on Canvas, I failed and called in for backup. I broke up my video and had my friend help me put it onto the slide. I finally finished, and now I can go to sleep :).

No comments:

Post a Comment