Friday, April 17, 2020

Gatorade Commercial

When my group and I began working on this project, we didn't think there would be more to come like it. We did out best to put together a commercial running off of the first knowledge we got from our Media class. This was a very fun activity, and allowed us to start getting creative with how we would shoot. I had a lot of fun making this video as we got to experience many things that would help us for the future. This project made us really start to think about filming and editing. Because I was in a group, we all split up the work. Adriana and I acted and filmed while Ben and Andrew took to the editing. Doing this project is what introduced us to filming and editing. WE were able to get some experience from it for future projects. This helped to build up all the skills that I have now. This was probably my favorite project out of all three. This was because it was a fun time. We got to go out on the field during class and play soccer! If you think about it, that seems pretty fun. And all we had to do was record me playing soccer. We had so many bloopers because when I shot the ball, Ben was supposed to be the goalie and catch it. However, he did not catch it. This led to some amazing memories as you can tell. All in all, making this was probably my favorite project of the year because it was lighthearted and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment