Friday, March 20, 2020

Re-Editing the Movie

So today I re-edited the new clips into my movie. There was a lot I had to do because most of the reshoots were of clips that had titles on them. This made it so I also had to redo the titles. This time when I edited I used my computer. This made it so I had many more options. I used iMovie once again because it has a lot of features that are easy to use. I used this to put in the titles hat I had to delete. Then I began doing little things like working with the sound. I was able to turn up the background music or the sound of the actual video. This made it so that you could hear it much more clearly. It also made it sound more like an actual movie.
Then I worked with the lighting and made it good for all the videos. This also helped with making it look more professional because everything was more visible. Then I began working on the transitions. I am a perfectionist so this took a long amount of time. It was difficult to know which transition I should use by just looking. This made it so I had to test out each transition for each video because that’s how I am. Eventually I was able to finish with this. It really helped with the choppiness. I also was able to make it more clear for when a new scene had started. For these I usually used a fade to show the passage of time. This made it look SO much better to which I cannot emphasize. It made it so much more smooth. After I was finished with all this it looked like 10X a better product then the original. I was happy with the end product. I was even happier that I know that I had finally finished the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment