Thursday, March 5, 2020

Peer Review blog

In class on tuesday, we began to do peer reviews. I had to review Rigos. When I was watching his video, what really surprised me was the original storyline he had. It was about about a girl who gets in an accident and looses her memory. After it happens, she begins to start getting her memories back every once in a while. It was a really good storyline that I havent seen before. I really liked the way it was present in chronological order. The memories were very detailed. It was a cool video that I dont think I could have thought of myself. It was just very creative. There were very good qualities in the video, but there were something’s that could be fixed.

One suggestion I would make to improve the video would be to clear up the lighting issue. Some of the videos were difficult to see. This was because of the lighting. This made the video less enjoyable. You couldn’t really see what was going on so it made it so you missed chunks of the video. Even though it still followed the storyline, there was a lot left out just because of the lighting. That is a very easy fix because you can either edit them to make them brighter, or just retake the video. This would greatly help the appearance of the video and improve the quality as well. It would make it look more like a professional movie. Besides that, the video was very good and with the fix it could be a 10/10.


No comments:

Post a Comment