Thursday, March 12, 2020

Re-shoot Blog (Plan)

So today when I get home to school I am going to be re-shooting some parts of my movie. After watching a couple other peoples movies, it made it more clear as to what I wanted mine to look like. I want to make it more realistic because there were some bad acting done by my sister and mom. I also am going to make the video less choppy and more consistent. I didn't realize how weird it would look if a scene just cut to another until I saw the finished product. I will also be fixing this. I am slightly worried however because my film is already 2 min long and that's the max it can be so I don't know how I'm going to add more clips to make it smoother if we have a time limit. But that is something that I can figure out after I shoot more scenes. I also noticed that in some of my videos, there isn't enough variation of different shots and angles, so I will be working on this as well. I feel like my reshooting and reediting will make the movie look so much better. Because I know how to do it now, I already have multiple ideas in my head as to what I am going to shoot. There are going to be more close-up, POV shots, etc. These are cool and unique shots and if used correctly can influence the whole audience. I want it to also look more professional so I am going to go through it again and smoothly connect the videos on my computer instead of my phone. Using iMovie on my phone makes it have less options than if I were to do it on my computer. There is also many more things you can play around with like lighting, music, etc. That reminds me, I will also be inserting new music because I do not feel like the music I put into the video represents it or fits it well. So, that is going to change. I am glad to start thinking about all of this so that it can be written down for when I actually do the reshoots. This will probably be done tonight or tomorrow night depending on the availability of my family members.

No comments:

Post a Comment