Monday, March 2, 2020

Filming/editing blog (final revisions)

Today I did the final films that I had to for my video. It was quite hilarious to make with my sister my mom and her friend. We had to improvise for the end because my dad wasn’t going to get home until very late. So, my sister called her friend over and we used her as my dad instead. It worked out well, I didn't even need to change any directions. So we began filming the end of the video. Tomorrow in class we will see if I need to make any revised videos or new clips. I can probably make it more suspenseful and creative after the peer reviews. I hope they give good feedback as to what I can do to make my video better. I hope they like it and I get scored well on it.

After I finished filming the rest of the video, with the help of my sisters friend, I began to edit. This was fairly easy. All I had to do was organize the videos I had made today and then clip them. Clipping them took some time and I had to redo it a couple times. This was because I had to match each video to the other to make them believable happen. This was difficult but I made it work. After I finished clipping and organizing all the videos, I loaded them onto imovie. This is where I began putting in the music, titles, etc. This was quite the project because I am a perfectionist. It will definitely have to be revised after the peer edits because I do not completely like the way it turned out. I wish it were more suspenseful and scary rather than humorous. But that cannot be done tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment