Monday, February 24, 2020

Filming Blog (Beginning)

This weekend I was actually able to get some filming done. It was just the very beginning of the video because again we all had busy schedules. I followed the storyboard I created and it really helped me be more organized and quick. I first took an opening shot of my house. This was the easiest because it didn't require any props or actors. It was just a slow pan of the front of my house. This shot was just used to show the scenery. After that is when I had to wait for my sister to have time to film. She works on Sunday so we did it on Saturday after we were both able to clear time in our schedules. Then, I began shooting her.

We did not get that much filming done due to poor lighting and a busy day. However, it was nice to finally get a start on it. This is going to make it easier to get to work this coming weekend or any of the days during this week. Im slightly concerned because this week/weekend is the last days to film and edit before we have to turn it in for peer review. I do not want a bad grade on peer review, so I have to put together the film before then. This stresses me like every other project I have this week. I have many tests this week I need a lot of time to study for, lab reports, euro homework, english work, etc. All of it is making me very stressed and unmotivated making it very difficult for me to finish everything on time. Testing is coming soon which doesn't make me feel any better. I am just going to over-film this weekend so I don't have to after the peer review. I hope I am able to get the work done in time and I really don't know what to do if I can't. I really put my effort into all my classes and its making it very hard for me to finish anything on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment