Thursday, February 6, 2020

Planning Blog (Sound Script)

For writing this script, I opened up google slides to begin a new power point. Writing out the script is a huge process for making the movie possible. After I was able to lay out ideas in my head, I quickly thought up of a script that would fit my scenery and camera abilities. I was not completely sure on how I was going to write the script, but once there were ideas in my head, the thoughts just kept flowing. My script had to be scary but also follow a story line. This was difficult to portray in a 2 minute video that includes a title sequence. This was challenging but I accepted it and kept writing. Overall, I think I made a pretty good script for the movie. Now I will be able to write out what will happen in the scenes much more easy. Now filming is going to be cake as soon as my storyboarding is finished. I am ready to get my hands on a camera to put these thoughts altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment