Monday, February 10, 2020

Planning Blog (Titles)


For this blog I had to come up with all of the different titles that will be used in my title sequence of the film. Most of the titles just have my plain name. This is because I am not doing any group work. I will be the person behind the thinking, production, and editing of the film. The only names I had to come up with was MAC Productions and Doyle Bros. These both took some slight creativity but were relatively easy to think of. MAC productions is made because my sister calls me by that nickname. The Doyle bros was inspired by Warner bros and their famous studio. All of these titles were pretty easy to do. This just made it so that when i'm putting my title sequence together I don't have to remember the titles or come up with them on the spot. I will already have all of the titles that I need throughout the video. They are also in order of how they are most likely going to be presented. This just adds to the organization of this project. I am ready to edit in all of the titles to make a very delightful title sequence that has some creativity to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment