Thursday, February 13, 2020

Planning Blog (Storyboard)


For this part of the final project, I had to make a storyboard. This is basically drawings and explanations for what if happening in the video with some camera angles. This makes it so when you go to film, it is very easy because you already know exactly what you need to do. Making this took a while because I had to do it by myself due to me not having a group. It all ended up taking a few hours. However now, when it comes to filming, it will be much quicker than if I did not have the storyboard to follow. Usually each box on a storyboard is worth about 5-6 second worth of film. In this case, that would have meant I did 5 min of filming. So for this, each box represented a couple seconds. In the end, I was glad to be finished and organized to begin the next step in the process: filming :).

No comments:

Post a Comment