Monday, February 10, 2020

Planning Blog (Participation, Location, Health, Schedule)


This blog has to do with more planning aspects of the movie. I had to put together the participation of other actors in the movie, the locations the scenes will take place in, the health and safety of it, and a schedule. These all really help organize how I will attempt the movie. It made it much clearer as to how it will turn out in my head. Now, I have even better ideas for the film. There are a few different actors in the movie, all from my family however. The locations vary because the film has a lot to do with running away or getting away from a deadly creature. The health and safety isn't even a slight worry because there isn't really a scene that could end up in a bad injury. Maybe a scratch on the knee, a small bump on the head. But nothing too serious. For the schedule, that helped me to see how much time I needed to complete the project without having to stress. Now I will not procrastinate and I will stick to my guide so that my film can come smoothly together.

No comments:

Post a Comment