Thursday, February 6, 2020

Planning Blog (Shooting Script)

To make this shooting script, I used google slides again. This is the easiest to use because it automatically saves your work so it can never get lost. For this planning blog, we had to make a script of the camera angles we used and what is generally happening in each scene. When making this, I would look at all the scenes in my sound script and then play out what I thought the movie would look like in my head. I was able to make up the camera angles in my head as I went along, just by picturing what I would like to see it as if it were a real movie. It actually wasn't that difficult to do this because I had already made the sound script which gives a lot of ideas. These ideas helped me think of the descriptions on what would happen. It also helped with me deciding my final camera angles that I would use. I might have to make some tweaks once I am actually creating my video, but for now this is a good guideline as to how I should structure/go about this project. I am ready to get my hands dirty with filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment