Friday, January 31, 2020

Art of the Title Website

When I opened this site, I immediately saw the screen I took a screenshot of above ^. After this, my computer would no longer let me go on the website because of a privacy error. I then tried on my phone as well, but it wouldn't work. It said that it had an expired certificate and could be stealing my information. Besides that though, this site is used to show the process behind the design of title sequences. It is an online publication dedicated to title sequence design, spanning the film, television, conference, and video game industries. This would have helped me to create my two minute horror movie. It would have taught me how to start it out and tips and tricks that I could use. I wish that this website would work. It is okay that the site didn't work however, because there are multiple others as well. I will actually be using a different one in my next blog. That one I will actually be able to get some information out of. I hope that Art of the Title signs off on their certificate so they can continue to show people the process behind these films. This would have helped me with my title ideas so that my film didn't look jammed together. It also could have just sparked creativity as to what font or color words I would use. I will just have to use the other website, hopefully that one isn't expired.

No comments:

Post a Comment