Sunday, January 26, 2020

Genre Research (My opening sequence)

For my movie, it is going to be of my sister having a creature who follows her and she makes the smart decisions and does everything right and still gets killed by the creature in the end. I came to this conclusion because of many reasons. First, I have never seen a movie convey what I am trying to, and i’m excited to do that. Second, this is the most realistic thing I can do because of the lack of materials I have. And lastly, it’s just because I think it’s a really cool idea that i’m going to be able to wow cambridge with, and i’m ready to accept that challenge. I already have many ideas in my head for what I am going to do and what shots i’m going to use. I’m ready to begin filming as soon as I get a whole plan out for what’s going to take place.

No comments:

Post a Comment