Friday, January 31, 2020

What the Title Website

This website did in fact work (haha). It was very similar to the one before. As you can see, it has some very interesting title sequence photos in the picture. This really helped me think of the most creative way that I could integrate my titles into my video. When I clicked on the first box, it showed me the title sequence clip and it was amazing. Having the title sequence right can effect the whole video. In this clip, there were words coming to the screen and they formed the titles in the air. If I were to do a horror movie, I could really use these ideas to set the right mood for my video. Looking at this site makes me excited to plan out what my title sequence will be like. This taught me that the sequence can be whatever I would like it to be, and any ideas for it are good. I have already begun to think about what mine is going to look like and I think it will be very creative/cool. I may have words coming out of my sisters head to show she is going crazy. I could also have them be dropped out of her pocket when shes trying to get away from her killer when shes running and have the camera look down at them and it will be a title. I have many ideas popping into my head and I am ready to put them down on paper. Then sooner than later I will have them edited into my film. I really hope I will be able to make a cool title sequence with the materials that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment